Halifax Heating Residential
and Arthur Currie Heating Commercial
An employer where ingenuity and excellence are welcome. As a diversified, growth company, we have achieved increased sales for over 40 consecutive years. And we do everything possible to value, challenge and reward our employees. Our people enjoy working for a successful company that offers leadership development from within, a commitment to diversity and inclusion, competitive salaries and benefits – you’ll be challenged to innovate and encouraged to apply your talent and knowledge. And you will be well-rewarded for delivering results.
Experienced HVAC sheet metal ductwork installer.
Must have knowledge of reading blue prints as well as running jobs.
We are also looking for experienced helpers to install sheet metal ductwork.
- Employees must have their own tools and 2-5 years minimum experience in the HVAC field
- Minimum education level: High School Diploma/GED
- Must be able to work full-time and over-time if needed
- Working knowledge of national/local codes
- A valid drivers license and good communication skills
Experienced HVAC service tech with refrigeration experience.
Top pay, good benefits, steady year round work, looking for someone who wants a permanent full time position.